Here’s some useful information if you’d like to work with Anita Cleare:
- I am available to speak at events and conferences (previous clients have included Dive In Festival, Roche, Cityparents, ABC to Read and BNY Mellon).
- I have had broadcast media training and am interviewed regularly on radio/TV (including Good Morning Britain, BBC Breakfast, LBC Radio and BBC Radio 5Live).
- I have been featured in many online and print publications including the Daily Mirror, The Telegraph, Boots WebMD, The Financial Times, BBC News, The Sunday Times, Tesco Baby Club, The Independent, The Daily Mail, TheSchoolRun.com, Mumsnet, The Psychologist, Daddilife and Take a Break magazine. My blog was listed in The Sunday Times Magazine as a must-read for parents of teenagers.
- I provide specialist advice and act as an expert spokesperson for brand campaigns (previous brand co-operations have included Petits Filous, Lego, Disney Party, Meerkat Meals, Vosene Kids and Yazoo).
- I provide expert consultancy services to production companies developing TV programmes on parenting themes (eg Primal Media). I also contribute to product development, ideation and consumer research processes to ensure that new products and services meet the needs of children and families.
- I am a campaign ambassador for the Children’s Society and a Huffington Post blogger.
Anita Cleare: Advice for Working Parents from Dive In Festival 2016 (the diversity and inclusion festival for the insurance industry).
If you want to book parenting seminars, workshops or private parenting coaching, please see The Positive Parenting Project for information.